ASICS GT-1000 6 Glacier Grey/White/Mid Grey
Cheap ASICS? Basketball
49.5 ~ 90.00 USD
The ASICS GT-1000 6
provides strength and support without sacrificing comfort and cushioning; Simply put, the ASICS GT-1000 6
makes a pure playmaker even more dangerous. Women's Running Shoes
Glacier Grey/White/Mid Grey. The ASICS? Trail and Cheap ASICS? Basketball
Seam-sealed zipper for easy on and off.
Bold, 3D printed graphics reflect your racing style.
Compression bootie designis madeforcomfortable support all game long.
Strategically placed rubber pods on the outsole add traction and durability.
ComforDry X-40 antimicrobial sockliner creates a drier, healthier environment for your foot.
A successful run is built from the ground up, especially for runners who need a shoe with more structure and support. If you're looking to rack up high mileage, but you need a strong platform to support you, look no further than the ASICS GT-1000 6. Designed with stability in mind, this running shoe keeps a light feel without sacrificing the technology you need to limit pronation and prevent injury. While rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning units help absorb the repeated impact of your long run, features like ASICS' Impact Guidance System and Guidance Line construction use linked components and a large vertical flex groove to help guide your foot from the moment of heelstrike through toe-off, creating a stable platform and a more natural, efficient running stride.
- Engineered mesh upper provides areas of breathability and structure where you need them most, using seamless construction and supportive, lightweight overlays to create a comfortable fit that moves with you as you run.
- Padded tongue and collar add plush comfort in high-wear areas.
- ComforDry sockliner wicks away sweat and prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping your feet dry and fresh, mile after mile.
- Responsive, lightweight SpEVA foam combines with rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems to absorb the repeated shock of impact and bounce back with every stride, returning energy at toe-off and helping you pick up the pace.
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that uses areas of structure and support to help guide your foot from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System, Guidance Trusstic System, and Guidance Line construction work together using linked componentry and a vertical flex groove to limit pronation by encouraging a more flexible, natural running stride.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber is placed only in high-wear areas of the outsole for durable traction where you need it without adding unnecessary weight.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- New Balance 990 Black/Silver
- PUMA Platform Mid Velour Cordovan
- Under Armour Marbella VI Thong Black/Metallic Silver
- Timberland Londyn 6 Wheat Nubuck
- Nike Kawa Slide Black/White
- Vans Old Skool Peach Pink/True White
- adidas Originals Superstar Slip On Black/Black/White
- Converse All Star Ox Elderberry