Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Ocean Bliss/Blue Force/Noise Aqua/Black/White
Nike Performance Running Shoes
Nike Factory Outlet Store Online
60.4945 ~ 109.99 USD
Race down the midfield with the speed and comfort of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
. Women's Running Shoes
Ocean Bliss/Blue Force/Noise Aqua/Black/White. The Nike Performance Running Shoes and Nike Factory Outlet Store Online
Rubber outsole delivers excellent traction.
Internal foam heel and collar offers comfort and stability.
Sculpted EVA outsole for lightweight traction on any surface.
Solid rubber outsole offers durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
BOUNCE™ midsole returns energy wtih every step, keeping feet fresh on the uneven terrain of the trail.
One of the most trusted running shoes in the Nike line, the Air Zoom Pegasus 34 is back with a snug, one-to-one fit and improved traction. The Pegasus 34 appeals to a wide range of runners at all levels because of it's supportive fit, neutral cushioning, and fast feel. This experience starts with the shoe's upper, which is constructed from Nike's Flymesh material, a dual-layer system of monofilament yarns that delivers lightweight strength and an ultra-breathable feel, so you stay fast and fresh even on your longest run. Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot work together with soft Cushlon ST foam to provide the perfect combination of comfort and response, absorbing impact and keeping you light on your feet. The finished product is a dependable running shoe with the versatility to tackle any workout.
- Breathable Flymesh upper uses two layers of monofilament yarn to deliver lightweight strength and a comfortable fit.
- Dynamic Flywire cables wrap the midfoot and integrate with the shoe's laces, allowing you to adjust the level of support and lockdown for a custom fit with every wear.
- Partial mesh bootie wraps the foot for a snug, sock-like fit.
- Internal heel counter holds the foot securely in place over the footbed.
- Reflective elements keep you safe and visible in low light.
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for extra cushioning and a custom fit.
- Premium Cushlon ST foam midsole is soft and springy, returning energy with every step.
- Low-profile Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot deliver fast, responsive cushioning and energy return.
- Cushlon ST foam sits on top of the Zoom Air units for lightweight comfort that cushions and supports every stride.
- 10mm offset.
- Segmented rubber crash rail on the lateral side of the outsole helps guide your foot through a more natural running stride.
- Waffle pistons in the outsole absorb shock, and sideways lugs enhance cushioning and traction.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- adidas Originals I-5923 Aero Blue/White/Crystal White
- Nike Air Max 95 LX Velvet Gunsmoke/Gunsmoke/Atmosphere Grey/Summit White
- adidas Originals Superstar Black/Black/White
- Converse All Star Shoreline Slip Sunblush
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 Navy/Teal/Mint
- adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Black/Chalk White/Shock Pink
- Vans SK8-Hi Reissue Baby Blue
- Converse All Star Hi Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy